The Society for the Development of Austrian Economics is pleased to announce that nominations are now open for the 2016 SDAE Prizes for the best book and the best article recently published in Austrian economics.
The following conditions apply:
1. Authors nominated must be members in good standing with the SDAE (check the Society’s website at http://www.sdaeonline.org for information on how to join).
2. The books and articles nominated must have been published between January 1, 2014 and August 31, 2016.
3. Nominated articles should be emailed as an attachment or as a URL to the article to Virgil Storr (email@example.com).
4. Nominations for the book prize should include the title and all other relevant information (publisher, date of publication, ISBN #) and be sent to the above email address. Those nominating books need not send copies. Edited volumes and short monographs are not eligible for the award.
5. All nominations must be received by Virgil Storr no later than October 17, 2016.
6. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Recipients will be required to submit a short blog post on their winning book or article for posting on the SDAE website. Winners will be announced at the SDAE annual dinner and business meeting, held this year in Washington, D.C., in conjunction with the Southern Economic Association meetings from November 19-21, 2016. The SDAE dinner will be held on Sunday, November 20, 2016.
Questions may be directed to Virgil Storr (firstname.lastname@example.org).